Friday, January 31, 2014

First Copy of Front Logo for Scuba Cruise Tee Shirt


The logo on the left is the first design turned in for the front of the Scuba Cruise group tee shirt. I originally gave the tee shirt people a Polynesian turtle design that I thought would look good on the back, but they had trouble with it, so they came up with the blue map and manta ray design, which I liked.  You guys also indicated you liked the design.  I do not care for this logo; however, I also need your feedback.


I think the reason this logo bothers me is because it looks so much like the 2012 version.  I also don't care for the turtle design or the font that was used because it doesn't connect with the design on the back of the 2014 tee shirt.  If you recall, our design back in 2012 had sort of a pirate feel to it with the map design on the back and this logo on the front.  I sent an email last night suggesting that they incorporate the font from the back (see below) and the manta ray or hibiscus flower or both into a logo for the front. I still like the dive flag idea, but not the circle.

What do you think? Your opinion is very important, so I need your feedback.  I am confident I will get a new logo back today or tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Suzi




No comments:

Post a Comment