Monday, January 13, 2014

Pre-Paying for your Dives in Tahiti

Attention Divers:

This is important information concerning TopDive's secure payment website.  I want to pass along my experience in pre-paying for the three island, six tank dive package in Tahiti.  The payment portal is specific to your email address; if you are going to purchase the dive package, you must use the link for the secure website that is sent to you via email.  If you have not received the email from TopDive, please let me know. Sandra, our reservation coordinator, should have sent you the payment link last week.  

I attempted to make a payment this morning but the charges did not go through.  Soon thereafter, Mike received a fraud alert call from Visa.  Once the credit card company got the okay that the charges were not fraudulent, the payment went through.  I received an immediate confirmation for payment followed by an emailed receipt.

To save you some hassle, I recommend you contact your credit card company and let them know you want the charges to be authorized for TopDive before you attempt to make the charge.  If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Good Luck!

Suzi


No comments:

Post a Comment