Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 Scuba Cruise Tee Shirt Ordering Information

Attention 2014 Scuba Cruise Group Members:

Ordering information concerning the 2014 Scuba Cruise Items will be emailed to you shortly - we are awaiting the front logo.  Because I will need to insure you get your items in a timely manner, I am publishing the directions here, so when you get the email, you will be ready to reply with your order.

If you are interested in ordering a 2014 Scuba Cruise Group tee shirt or other item, you will be asked to cut and paste the "order form" below into your reply and return it to me as soon as possible, but no later than February ____ - you will have 24 hours. You are welcome to pay for your items by sending me a check or through PayPal*.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PayPal is free for the sender and recipient (that's me) when you send money using your bank account or PayPal balance.  In the email I send you, I will include my address and email connected to my PayPal account.

Here is the Price List & Available Colors:

Light blue, white, tan and light gray (I can inquire about other colors too)

Sizes small through XL
Add $3.00 for 2XL or 3XL. 

long sleeve $15.00
short sleeve $12.00
tank top $14.00
polo $25.00
crew neck sweat shirt $18.00
hooded sweat shirt $25.00

Please indicate below the items in your order; include quantity, size, the  type of shirt, color and price.  One line per item.  Total up your order and tell me where to send it and how you intend to pay.  

Example:


1 XL short sleeve tee shirt, blue  $12
1 M tank top, gray $10

Total Order: $22

I will send you a check


The order form here will be in the body of the email you will receive. 

Order Form

Shipping Information:




Contact Phone Number:




My Order:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment