Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scuba Cruise Tee Shirts & Other Items are Ready to Order

Front Logo
I received the graphic for the front chest logo last night, so the tee shirts and other items are ready to order.  An email containing ordering instructions is being sent to you this morning; you have until Thursday to get your order into me, though it would be best to let me know what you want as soon as possible.  I will NOT be waiting to turn in your order - I will turn it over to the tee shirt guy as soon as I get it.

If you have any special color request or want an item that I do not have listed, please contact me, as I can check if they have it in stock.  My goal is to have your orders ready to ship before the weekend.

The Back



Here is the Price List & Available Colors:

Light blue, white, tan and light gray (I can inquire about other colors too)

Sizes small through XL
Add $3.00 for 2XL or 3XL. 

long sleeve $15.00
short sleeve $12.00
tank top $14.00
polo $25.00
crew neck sweat shirt $18.00
hooded sweat shirt $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment